2012年6月5日星期二

Choose My Adventure: I need help

Choose the adventures of the WoW.com staff as we level our characters in on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H). You runescape gold, chose alchemy/herbalism and enhancement for Sandwichdoc. We'll get to swtor credits, the other thing in a minute ... The schedule for this week will be: ■Anne Stickney buy runescape gold, as Annephora, the troll warrior, will be on Tuesday at 1 a.m. EDT (which is Monday at 11 p.m. buy swtor credits Zangarmarsh time) ■Robin Torres as Robinemia, the undead mage: Wednesday, 11 p.m. EDT ■Fox Van Allen as Foxlight, runescape money the blood elf paladin: Friday, 8 p.m. EDT ■Michael Sacco as Sahko, the orc warlock; Christian Belt, as Selfloathius, swtor gold the blood elf warlock; Elizabeth Harper as Faience, the troll shaman; Matthew Rossi as Andrenorton, the troll mage; Michael Gray as swtor credits fast delivery Grayfields, the tauren hunter; Adam Holisky as Adammentat, the tauren druid; and Gregg Reece as Sandwichdoc, the shaman, will be making appearances runescape power leveling as they can I told you to choose wisely, but no. You chose evilly. Well then. All of you who voted for Insane in the Membrane can log in and help me collect the bajillion things I need, and help me grind the mobs I need to kill. No, seriously. Make your DKs, level up your rogues and come help me. I'm not doing this alone. Oh, no. Oh, no.

没有评论:

发表评论